Wednesday, March 7, 2012

the planets align

Tonight I went out to see a few of the planets that are very visible right now in our night skies with Thing Two (younger son) and my husband.  From the little I have paid attention to the whole phenomenon, it has something to do with the whole Mayan predictions of the world ending this year, etc.  Really all I know tonight is that we had a nice family dinner where we all conversed and laughed together for a while, report cards were opened and celebrated, and some of us viewed some planets.  For our family, that means the planets really are aligned and all is well. 

2 comments:

  1. Here's to those days when the world feels right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing better than nights like this with the people you love! I'm glad all is well!

    ReplyDelete